Hello...
ZOMGMYBLOGISHSOFREAKINGDEADAHH.
I've learned this from en-ni. :P
Yesh, blog is so dead. I really don't have the time to blog that much anymore.
Since PMR is coming. *Screw PMR*
Trials finished yesterday and i already have a bad feeling about the results. D:
According to en-ni, i got 57 for my History.
*Dies*
I was shocked at first. I mean WHAT?! Then she told me 50 ++ is the average score for our class. *Relieved*
Oh yeah,
Skipped school today. There's extra class today replacing the Raya. Also heard that class 3B3 has only 14 attendees. Yup, FOURTEEN. Whoa! Attendees for my class was surprisingly lot, 33. That's what i've heard.
Tomorrow, i'll be going down to KL for ANICOM at Sungei Wang Plaza. PLEASE! Searching high and low for a hawty Hisagi cosplayer. Or maybe Ichigo. The one i met at C2AGE wore a hollow mask over his face so i can't tell whether his hawt or not. ):
Sis is gonna pick out a lolita too. i-SOCKS babeh! She wants to wear it for Taylor's College's Asaban fest and she keeps dragging me to cosplay so that i can teman her.
Cosplay? Me? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. (Note the m's. :P)
I MAY consider, but one thing.
EXPENSIVE LAH. The costume, the wig, the props. Aiya, but she bugs me day by day, not literally but yeah, you get the point. I gave her an excuse that i won't even make it for Asaban if i wanted to cosplay now. She's smart, she said "Oh, there's still Animangaki, it's at October 31st which is waaaaaayy after your PMR. You'll have plenty of time by then!" She ended it with a smile (the forcing slash 'i managed to convince yeah, didn't i? Sucker!' smile...)
What could i say?
I didn't response but then she said 'Okay, guess that's a yes.'
*Sigh*
A lil sis will always be a lil sis. Since i'm one of those amazing and awesome older sis. I've decided maybe i could cosplay, yeah it could be fun. CF forum friends suggest maybe Temari or Konan from Naruto so i guess these will be my choices.
MAN! I can't wait for PMR to be over! Oh, be gone, be gone!
Anyways, i found this 15-year-old cosplayer while surfing the net. Fondly known as xsaye or Saye Ng. I think she is one unique cosplayer! Able to pull of Alice from Pandora Hearts. Besides that, she is also an amazing artist. You should check out the arts she posted on Deviant Art! Magnificent!
To see know about xsaye, you can visit her Blog
, Facebook
, Deviant Art
and her Twitter
Oh yeah, don't forget to 'Like' her fan page. (:
xsaye's fan page
OUT! (:
Sunday, August 22, 2010
DEAD.
Posted by elora. (: at 12:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment